A Thank you Note and Friday Fill-Ins #163
God gave me a gift of 86,400 seconds today. I'm using one of them to say "Thank You!"
Thank you to everyone that stopped by my blog, left a message on Facebook, sent money to my Paypal (oh wait! Nobody did that!) or e-mailed me privately to send birthday wishes. I've had a great birthday (so far) this month *smiles*!
Here is my contribution to Friday Fill-Ins this week:
1. Pickles are good when they are bread and butter pickles.
2. I LOVE being at home.
3. The snow is only in the mountains here in Southern California.
4. I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature which if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright - Henry David Thoreau
5. It's 5:16pm; that means that I should have left work and be heading to the grocery store.
6. A good pair of good-fitting jeans at a good price is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin' (don't I write that for every Friday Fill-In?!), tomorrow my plans include making some decorative pillows and Sunday, I want to play it by ear!
Looking for my OWOH giveaway? Click HERE