Don't Take Any Wooden Nickels! . . .

. . . But DO take these wooden cigar boxes!

Cigar boxes can be used for so many things. Store items in them, like in this rare Cigar Lovers Diary Belicoso Selection Cigar Book Box (I have two of these available) . . .



or use for assemblage or shadow box art . . .
or maybe a cigar box purse or two . . .

All of these are made of wood and are in excellent condition. They can be found in my etsy shop (along with more detailed descriptions) at a great price just for this holiday weekend!

This is one of my personal, collaged cigar box purses I created using a wooden cigar box . . .

Have a safe and fun weekend ahead!! Cyber hugs & kisses

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love cigar boxes. I only have a few on hand at the moment and I am hording them until I get a fabulous idea - I'm really loving the purse you did!

Janny said...

This is great!! A purse;o)