A Few WIPS (Works in Progress)

With my upcoming surgery on the 27th, I'm trying to get some projects started that I can finish up while I am at home recuperating.  As the saying goes, I have "a lot of irons in the fire".  But isn't that the way most of us work?  Here's what I've been working on . . .


Metal . . . Wire . . . Grungeboard . . . Canvas . . . Paper . . .
Soooooo lovin' Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash Craft Resist!  If you haven't picked up a pad of this stuff, you need to click on the link and get yourself some.  . . .
Took a "Mini Dress Form Tutorial" over at Karla's Cottage and have altered the instructions to make even larger shelf size forms.  And if you're wondering, yes, just like with most new things I learn, I already have 6 of these in the works!  Here's one in progress . . .
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I will try to be back with something in a more finished state by next weekend.  See you soon!  xoxo

6 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

It looks like another great project you have going there. Can't wait to see the finished piece. Sending you prayers for your surgery next week.

Lori said...

They already look wonderful, Sherry! Can't wait to see the "finished" pieces! And, will be thinking of you, and I hope things go well!

Peggy Parker said...

Sherry, I love your work. I am home visiting Pam and Mom, and must tell you that "Faith" is even lovelier in person! Thank you so much!

Don Madden said...

How come Tim Holtz never looks like he gets any older???

Uniquely Ella said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog. I took my time and enjoyed your blog. WOW, you are an amazing artist and I can't wait to look further. Hope all went well with your surgery. Take care.
xxx
Marlene

Kelly Roberts said...

hang in there sister! also like what you are up to. :) so creative!