Teesha Moore, The Rubber Stamp Convention & a BC Update

Saturday, July 9th and Sunday, July 10th is the Rubber Stamp Convention in Carson, CA at the Convention Center. This time Tim will be here.  Color me (with distress inks of course) excited!  
November 13, 2010 at the RSC
And get THIS . . . Teesha Moore of Zettiology will be teaching some classes on Friday, the 8th. I've already signed up for both of her classes that morning.
At 8am she will be teaching a 3-D Mixed Media Painting class . . .
and at 10:45am she will be teaching a Visual Journaling class . . .
There are some other artists teaching that day and Saturday and Sunday as well, but I figured these two classes with Teesha would be enough to get the juices flowing and the weekend off to a good start. Plus, on Saturday and Sunday I will be spending much of my time at the convention with my posterior end parked at Tim's table over in the corner at the Stampers Anonymous booth!


Ooooh, and I will be meeting up with Nancy Lynn from Using Up All That Stuff. She's flying in from Arizona for some of the classes and both days of the convention. I think we're going to have a fun, art-filled weekend!


I will be staying at the DoubleTree Hotel on the same property as the Convention Center so I don't have to drive back and forth each day.  I'm treating this as a mini vacation.  I've included the link to the discounted hotel info in case you decide you want to take a little vacation as well.


and now for an update on my b.c. journey: Monday, June 27th I will be going into the hospital to get the (very uncomfortable) tissue expanders removed and implants installed *yippee*.  I will be recovering at home after surgery until July 5th. All of this just in time for the weekend of Teesha Moore classes, Tim Holtz and the RSC. Life is good!



8 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

It's been a few years since I have been to Carson. Looking forward to seeing you, Teesha's classes, seeing Tim and Mario and just having a fun filled weekend. Hope it is cool over there then.

Kelly said...

How exciting for you! I love both Tim Holtz and Teesha Moore so this will be awesome for you! Have a great time! Hugs

Siobhan Brignull said...

woah how exciting a day you have planned and just after new boobies, excellent news :)

Angie said...

Good luck with the op and implants and have a great crafting weekend to celabrate when fit.xx

CuddlyBunny said...

Ouu! Your art weekend sounds better than a trip to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!

And ... here comes a pre-surgery cyber hug!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is just full of great news! Going to a major stamp convention, seeing Tim, spending time with Nancy, AND getting your new boobies. How wonderful!
One of these years I will treat myself to such a mini vacation and fly out and hang with you too!
xoxo

kecia deveney said...

oh, i'm jealous!i have been wanting to take classes with Teesha- they look sooo fun. can't wait to hear all about them! wishing i was going, i'd have you save me a seat!

xoxo,

kecia

Unknown said...

I love the pieces with the birds! And the bottom shot with the princess-e looking person. Good luck on the 27th! I think of you often and will hopefully see you soon! Are cookies in order?