1. I feel like bustin' loose. (#1 Funk song in 1978 by Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers)
2. Cleaning house is always fun. LOL - GOTCHA!
3. Right now, I can hear these things: the dishwasher, the airconditioner and the television in the background.
4. Lezlei said we needed to go on the Tim Holtz cruise and I'm glad we're going!
5. The last time I went out to see a movie was in 1975 when The Prince of Tides was released. Well, maybe that's stretching it, but I have to say, it HAS been quite some time since I've been out to see one.
"At the end of every day I drive through the city of Charleston and I cross the bridge that will take me home. I feel the words building inside me, I can't stop them, or tell you why I say them, but as I reach the top of the bridge these words come to me in a whisper. I say these words as a prayer, as regret, as praise, I say: Lowenstein, Lowenstein".
6. I have absolutely nothing planned this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just chillin' (I seem to do a lot of that on Friday nights), tomorrow my plans include (refer to #2 - urrrrrrgh) and Sunday, I want to get the sewing machine back out!
Whatever YOU decide to do, be safe and enjoy yourself.
Cyber hugs & holiday kisses!