Collage Camp Anniversary Special Ending Wednesday!

Hello blogger buddies! Just wanted to let you know that K C Willis' Collage Camp Anniversary Special is ending this Wednesday.

Collage Camp is usually $98, but right now? - it's $70. That's a GREAT deal. I'm a collage camper and I'm having a fun time there! Won't you come join me?

Wanna learn more about the Camp? Look over on the right side of my blog and click on "Visit KC Willis Collage Camp". And if you decide to "go to camp", tell K C that I sent you.

Gotta run . . . I'm off to Mixed Media Mania! This is what you'll want to take after you take Collage Camp. I'm telling you, this is just too much fun!

PS If you're looking for my music Playlist, I moved it to the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Peggy Parker said...

Oh, do I ever want to do this! I think I'll ask for the DVD for a Christmas present.....