Marie? for Me? Merci! and some LATE BREAKING NEWS!

What an honor it is to receive the Marie Antoinette Real Person Award by Kim Parkinson of Just Kim. Thank you Kim, for ending my year with such a prestigious blog award!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my producer. and all of my writers . . . oh wait, sorry, that's a different award ceremony!

Ok, so of course some rules came with this blog award, but since it IS a "REAL PERSON" award, I must be true to my REAL self, correct?

So "off with their heads" . . . I mean, forget the rules. I'll follow most of them, but I'm making up a few new rules. I've put the logo on this post and I've linked to Kim since she's the one that thought enough of my blog to honor me with this award. However, I'm supposed to nominate at least 7 blogs for this award as well. YIKES! Where do I start?!

I know, how about I nominate everybody that is reading this post? Because hey, if you're reading this, then you're a REAL PERSON TOO! *smiles*

So, feel free to grab Marie, place her on your blog, tell everyone that I gave you this award and then LET THEM EAT CAKE!

LATE BREAKING NEWS!! I just learned today that Rhonna Farrer of Rhonna Designs is having a HUGE Give-Away on her Blog! You can win your choice of 209 digital kits or fonts You HAVE heard of Two Peas in a Bucket right? Oooooh, what I wouldn't give to be a winner of THIS wonderful give-away!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Sherry!
Hope you had a nice Christmas! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
Happy New Year!
Smiles-
Melissa

Rhonna Farrer said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had an amazing holiday!