Will You Be Attending? . . .

It's almost here!  This Friday and Saturday is the Holiday Affaire II event in Costa Mesa.  Below are a few items that I will be selling . . .
Christmas Angel - 8" x 8" gallery wrapped canvas

Christmas Tree - 8" x 8" gallery wrapped canvas

laser wood cut Santas and Elves and some
fun swimsuit & intimate Santa girl earrings
Some vintage goodies in the mix . . .
And of course I will be bringing some of my Eclectic Charm Necklaces . . .
Oh, and I just learned today that 4 more artists will be selling at the event.  That makes twelve of us now.  There will be something for everyone - sterling silver jewelry, candle holders, gorgeous holiday pillows, decorator dolls, whimsical creations, greeting cards, fine art and MORE!


Ooooh, and don't miss the Mini Marketplace.  There's going to be some really good new and slightly used items and even some vintage ephemera for sale at some great prices.


For address, time of event both days, etc., please refer to my blog post below.  Hoping to see you Friday, Saturday or maybe even both days! :)

7 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Looks great Sherry! You've been a busy girl. Happy Holidays!
xo,
Kristin

Kelly said...

Good luck on your sale! I hope it goes fabulously!!!
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Siobhan Brignull said...

your art looks great and love the look of the bathing suit girl, hope you have a fab day :)

khushifairy said...

you should hightlight the title and make it prominent, otherwise it is not detectable.
valentine gifts pakistan
Gifts to pakistan

Don Madden said...

nice work - hope it went well. this time of year is always crazy -- either people go nuts shopping or they don't do anything! go figure.

anna christensen crafts said...

Wow! I love your stuff! I couldn't press the 'follower' button quick enough! Inspirational - Happy to have found you - isn't Blogland awesome? I'm new here, but have taken to it like a duck to water

Liberty said...

I love your blog !!! I live in France, near Atlantic, an historic city : La Rochelle.
happy new year 2012.

http://leblogdeliberty.canalblog.com