A Holiday Affaire II - December 2nd and 3rd

Hello Blogger Peeps! I will be participating in the upcoming event on Friday, December 2nd and Saturday, December 3rd with some of my other artsy friends. Please note the times for each day. Friday - noon to 6pm and Saturday - 10am to 4pm.
The event is being held again at the home of my friends Linda and Bob Bucci in Costa Mesa (see above for complete address).  Their house is on the corner of 19th and Raymond.


AND we're going to have a "Mini Marketplace" where you can get some good deals on art books & magazines, vintage ephemera, inks, ribbon, rubber stamps and soooooo much more.  First come-First served.
So mark you calendars and spread the word!  Bring your cash, checks and credit cards.  There will be a credit card machine available and I'm also hooked up with the SQUARE Card Reader on my IPhone.  We've got you covered any way you want/need to pay for what you can't live without this holiday season :)


Have a Happy Thanksgiving next week!

2 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Wishing you a lot of SALES!!!
I would come and visit but it's the same days of the Vintage Marketplace. Share photos after the show.
Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend.
Ciao Rita

Kelly Roberts said...

WOW, this sounds great. Enjoy and hope you all seel out!