RAKS, the Workshop and a Scrumptious Dinner

Before I show you photos from class today, I would like to share a package I received in the mail from my friend Eileen Bellomo from New York.  More goodies to use with my gifted Vagabond. Thank you again Eileen! . . .
And last week I received a gift (in my Paypal account) from someone that would like to remain anonymous.  They wanted me to pick up a few dies for my Vagabond.  I now have the caged bird and the #5 flower die to make roses. And the chandelier die is "in the mail".  Thank you "anonymous"!

* * *
Earlier this afternoon was my Charm Necklace workshop at Stamp Fever.  Thank you Linda Foley for having me teach at the store and a huge thank you to "TJ", Leslie G, Sallie R., Chelle, Patty F. and Karen E. for making it such a fun afternoon playing together!
Patty had so much fun at my workshop back in July at Whimzy, that she asked if she could come take it AGAIN! :) . . .
And here's Leslie again.  This time she is sporting the Alice necklace she saw in my Etsy Shop.  Thank you for your purchase Leslie! . . .
This is a package Chelle brought to class today.  I didn't open it until I got home because I wanted to get a photo of it still in the packaging.  Isn't it pretty?!. . .
This is what was inside . . .
It's a year-long calendar that is displayed easel-style.  You will see it displayed properly on my work desk for WOYWW next week :)  I just LOVE it.  Thanks again Chelle.

After the workshop, Chelle and I went to Rutabegorz in Old Town Tustin to satisfy our hunger pangs.  If you haven't been to this restaurant, there are a few additional locations in Orange County HERE.  The restaurant is based on good eating as an important part of good living.  They have the best salads around!

It's late now (at least for me it is), so I will sign off for now.  See you back here on Monday.  

8 comments:

Helen said...

You have such generous friends! The class looks like lots of fun, I love the necklaces everyone made!

Peggy Parker said...

Sherry, I love these necklaces! How did you put the silver and gold around some of the rounded edged shapes? I can tell they are not soldered, but it's so smooth and pretty....have you considered doing a video? I can't come to your classes!!!!!

Nancy Lynn said...

Oh how I wish I could have been in your class. I love love love those necklaces. Your work is beautiful. And what wonderful gifts you received so you could have more fun with your Vagabond.

Kathy Eddy said...

What wonderful, loving, and generous friends you have made! I wish I could take your classes as I adore those necklaces! So happy you are getting some new toys for your Vagabond! Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow!!! Yeah!

Sandra said...

Oh, these necklaces are gorgeous! And so personal!

Anonymous said...

you can tell how much i love my new necklace AND you with that big ol' smile on my face!!! i will have to tone that down a bit in the future, eh?

thank you for the fun and deliciousness...i love you!
Chelle

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You look ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! Wow! and those necklaces?? my oh my! Remember, if you ever have an opportunity to do a workshop in SLC, you've got a place to stay! (And I am married to one-great-cook!)

Charmingdesigns said...

I just read that you DID get a vagabon...yeah.
I cant wait to see the roses that you will crank out!