SALE ALERT! - Right in my Back Yard and Hopefully Close to YOURS!

Ellison Warehouse Sale!
SERIOUSLY, I'm not sure how I didn't know about this event to tell you EARLIER, but "PHEW" - it's not too late!  Here are the details . . .


Address:  25862 Commercentre Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Date & Time:  THIS Friday 8am to 7pm and THIS Saturday 8am to 2pm


Shop on-site for two days of dollar stretching on discontinued, overstocked and out of the box Sizzix, Prestige and AllStar products.  NEW inventory will be added as WELL.  Door prizes and Product Demonstrations. 


This is a first-come first served event.  Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards will be accepted.  No checks and all sales are final.
Question of the Day:  Do you think the Vagabond will be on sale!?

4 comments:

Terry said...

No I don't believe the "V" will be on sale! I don't dare go to that kind of a sale! I am a Sizzix addict and worse with Tim starting his own line!!!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

oh my! what fun you will have :) I am just itching to get to a Rnager sale one day, but it would hardly be a sale as the airfare alone would make it way too expensive. Now if there is a vagabond..count me in.. I need one now! lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the west coast version of the Ranger warehouse sale. I doubt if the Vagabond will be there, but I'd say RUN, don't walk to see what bargains you can scoop up.
Good luck!
Eileen

mary said...

No way, they wouldn't have the nerve to discount it this early after its long awaited release. I love my bag-a-bomb!!