Blast From the Past and My Last Workshop in 2010

Have you called and signed up for my Charm Necklace Workshop at Stamp Fever yet?  This will be the last time I teach this workshop in 2010 and the first time I've taught it at Stamp Fever.  


Many of you took workshops at Stamp Fever when it was in a much smaller location years ago.  Do you remember the time I taught the beginning soldering class?  It must have been 120 degrees and the power kept going out.  Look how serious everyone looked . . . or maybe everyone was just HOT.  yikes!  Here's a "blast from the past" photo . . .
8 students were in this workhop - 4 each side of the table
Now that Stamp Fever has moved into a much larger location with ample parking, lots of light and is under the new management of Linda Foley, It sure would be nice if I could fill my first workshop and my last for 2010.
Hope to see you on Saturday, December 11th!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love seeing the "old" photo of Stamp Fever. I'm praying you fill your class. I'd love to go but I have plans that day.
blessings to you!

Linda Ledbetter said...

That definitely looks like it was a blast!!!