What a Charmed Life

Heading to Whimzy! over in Old Town Tustin again this afternoon to teach another charm necklace workshop.  All kitted up and ready to go! . . .
And if you're not attending the workshop today, there are still a few spots available in the Saturday, July 17th class - also at Whimzy!  Call (714) 573- 1025 to reserve your spot.
♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥     
I'm leaving behind a few things I'll be using to create more charm necklaces of my own this weekend . . .

And I started Tarnished and Tattered's Outside The Box challenge earlier this week.  Are you playing?  Click on the link that can be found in my column to the right.  

→ → → → → → → → → → → → → → → 
I hope everyone is having an art-filled creative weekend!  I'll be back with photos from the workshop later today (or tomorrow morning).  I can hardly wait to see how everyone's necklace will turn out *smiles*

4 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

I love love love your charmed necklaces. So wish I was close. Maybe it would get me back in the creating mood. I know you will have a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures of all the beautiful necklaces.

Minxy said...

Where do you get all your super yummy stash.. i can't find anything as cool here.. or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong places lol

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your students had a blast; those kits sure looked tempting. And the stuff you left behind....all drool worthy.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Your goodies are great! I am excited to see the necklace photographs!
Amy