Friday Fill-Ins #177

I haven't played "Friday Fill-Ins" in awhile, so I thought I'd join in this week.
1.  Friday never fails to make me smile.


2.  I'm looking forward to going to CrescenDOh at Gothic Moon Productions Friday night!
3.  Maysa is what I'm listening to right now.


4.  Potato salad must have sweet pickles in it!


5.  Cherry on Top was the best thing I ate today.
6.  Today was (is) Thursday and it's after 10pm and I'm still up - dyeing the gray out of my hair.
7.  And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to my monthly staff meeting at "the day job" Friday morning, afterwards bowling, karaoke and then going to the CrescenDOh event, Saturday my plans include going to Glitterfest
and Sunday I want to go to the Jonestown Vintage Swap Meet and then lunch with Linda and Martha.

I've got a really busy and FUN weekend planned :)  Oh oh . . . time to rinse the dye out of my hair and get my posterior end to bed and get some shut eye!  I'll be back with photos from the weekend Sunday night if I'm not too exhausted.
Have a great weekend all my blogger buddies!! X O X O

7 comments:

BellaLunaArts said...

Geez, sounds like a fun weekend.I wanna be like you when I grow up!Stop by my space at Glitterfest, so I can give you a big hug! See you soon, Bridgette :)

Lori said...

Sounds like fun, have a great time, can't wait to see the pics!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Enjoy.

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

Minxy said...

Dame girl you are always so busy, its a wonder you have time for it all.. im totally jelious about your glitterfest.. now that sounds like my kinda day out.. Have fun!

Sue said...

Your Friday Fill Ins are such fun to read! I hear you on the potato salad, and I want to go to the Vintage Swap meet with you. Wish we lived closer. (and then you could dye the grey out of my hair too - I HATE doing it myself)

Have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs

Tamara said...

Hi. I just found you through Friday Fill-ins - your responses are pretty original. I borrowed your answer for no 1. Fridays are such a sign of hope aren't they? Hope you fun filled weekend was a blast, and the hair turned out great. See you again soon.

Samantha Marshall said...

I enjoyed reading your Friday Fillins. I'm dying my grey hair right now!!!lol