I haven't played "Friday Fill-Ins" in awhile, so I thought I'd join in this week.
1. Friday never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to going to CrescenDOh at Gothic Moon Productions Friday night!
3. Maysa is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have sweet pickles in it!
5. Cherry on Top was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was (is) Thursday and it's after 10pm and I'm still up - dyeing the gray out of my hair.
Friday Fill-Ins #177
and Sunday I want to go to the Jonestown Vintage Swap Meet and then lunch with Linda and Martha.
I've got a really busy and FUN weekend planned :) Oh oh . . . time to rinse the dye out of my hair and get my posterior end to bed and get some shut eye! I'll be back with photos from the weekend Sunday night if I'm not too exhausted.
Have a great weekend all my blogger buddies!! X O X O