1. No, we will NOT be purchasing more than a new snowboard this season!
2. I used to love having hot tea, biscuits and homemade jam with my grandmother at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee and thought: this cup of coffee is going to taste so much better Saturday morning when I can have it while sitting at home crafting in front of the television.
4. I will keep a positive attitude that things in 2010 are going to be okay.
5. I'll take two of each. *one set for me and one for you!* (click on link)
6. Customer service stinks at the two Michael's I go to . . . at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to clearing off my coffee table and setting it up for tag-making, tomorrow my plans include nothing but creating tags inspired by Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas and Sunday, I want to take naps in between crafting!