Will Teach for Food?

This Saturday I'm going over to my friend's (Linda and Bob) house to show her how to make these . . .

snow girl with vintage jacks for hair

And because we live in California, I thought I should bring along some California winter miniatures to use inside the Snow People bottle bottoms . . .

sand, shells, flip flops and a miniature Christmas tree


I wonder if Linda will want to make as many as I made last year?!  LOL  They ARE addicting to make you know.

Snow Lady wearing glittered Christmas package as her hat



California Snow Guy wearing a resin filled bottle cap hat with a shell, fish, and the word "ocean" encased inside.  And did you notice the palm tree?

And guess what?  I get a bbq'd steak (prepared by Bob) dinner (salad is always prepared by Linda) just for going over and playing!  Ya can't beat THAT now can ya?! *smiles*


Lots of glittery goodness and vintage tinsel

Can't wait to show you photos of this year's Snow People!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Sah..weet!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

You R too funny Sherry ... sounds like lots of fun!!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I'll feed you for a lesson! Seriously, anytime you're in Utah you have a place to stay''oh and I L.O.V.E my tag!! Thank you soooo much :-)

Anonymous said...

Come to NY to teach me stuff and I'll feed you too. Can't BBQ in an apartment, but we love our take-out here. Just sayin'
Eileen

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Okay, that "jack" hair is just about the most creative thing I've ever seen...love it!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

I just love your little snow people! The jacks are brilliant!
xoxo,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun Saturday and you even make house calls? WOW! Now if I could just figure out how to get you to Pennsylvania. ;-)
Enjoy! ♥Sharon

TiffanyJane said...

Hi Sherry! I'm doing pretty good, thanks! I hope your doing Fantastic :)
My hubby is doing pretty good right now. He will dwindle down right before his IV treatment wears out of his body, he gets another treatment closer to Christmas. But right now he is Good :) ...thanks for asking~

I didn't realize you have Artzheimer's Disease too!!! Dang, I have had that for a couple of years now!!!!!....I get sooo aggravated when those little fairies hid stuff from me! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
xo Tiff