My New Friend


I have a new friend.  My new friend's name is Eileen, and she has a blog over at Art Saves Lives.

Eileen and I met on-line just before "The Cruise" and then ultimately, if only too briefly, on the cruise.  Since returning though, I have become a follower of her blog (and vice versa), so now we can keep in touch and see what we're both "up to".  Don't you just love the internet? *smiles*

On Monday morning, Eileen presented me with the above "Best Blog Award".  Now wasn't that sweet?  Thank you so much Eileen!

4 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

Congratulations!! Yes, the Internet is fantastic for making far off friends!!

Nancy said...

Your blog certainly deserves Eileen's award - as hers did. You both are so inspiring to us who follow you!

TiffanyJane said...

Congrats Miss Sherry on your lovely award! :) It's always nice to meet a new friend!
Hope your feeling better, thinking of you~
xo Tiff

Tia said...

The internet IS awesome! And you are totally worthy of the award :) And that "follow" button is the beezneez!

I've somehow misplaced my creativity this week. Gulp. Not sure where it's hiding but I better find it soon before I go insane.