More of The Journey and a Winning Heart!

I thought tonight I would share with you the artist trading cards I received as swaps on the Artful Voyage to Mexico cruise.

Remember to left click on the photos to get a closer look at the detail on these mini works of art!





Below are the atc's (left to right) that Tim, Wendy and even MARIO created to trade on the cruise:
That's it for the "eye candy" tonight. I went back to the day job today, and I'm just getting home. You know, as much as I enjoy my job, I don't think I would have any problem leaving it if someone told me I could cruise and create art the rest of my life! *smiles*

Stay tuned for more of "the journey" this week. But while you're waiting, go over to Domestic Underground and look what Tia made that I won today! And while you're over there drooling over my Malediction Voodoo Heart, check out the scherenschnitte pieces she cut and framed. TOO cool!

6 comments:

Tia said...

Hey lady! Those ATCs are too cool! I bet you're going to display them in some awesome rad amazing super cool way! Gosh, I can't believe you went on this totally kickin' cruise and didn't even offer to sneak me in your luggage! Hehe

One of these days my ship will come in... sigh

Peggy Parker said...

ooooh, nice......more creative thoughts to take to the day job!

Samantha Marshall said...

Lovely ATCs!!!

Unknown said...

A T!M and WENDY ATC **swoon**

SEWButterfly said...

Glad you had a grand time, Sherry! And, I love the ATCs! Maybe, I'll make one someday!

cigarboxbeads said...

Sherry, those ATCs are great! i've gotten to really like doing those little cuties myself ( like the 'twinchies'!!)

marilyn g