Friday Fill-Ins

Wanna play next Friday? Go HERE!

1. Baseball Nut is my favorite summertime ice cream flavor.

2. My favorite John Hughes movie is The Breakfast Club.

3. Someone's heart is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is Friday, September 4th at 16:05 .

5. I'm writing this blog post right now.

6. When daylight fades - night invades.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to The ARTbar, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to CHILL!

6 comments:

annies home said...

great answers

Anonymous said...

#3 is a great one!

Susan Tuttle said...

i too love the Breakfast Club!! -- molly ringwald rocks!

Chaska Peacock said...

Ohhh, The Art Bar!! You are so lucky! I am burning up in Texas. Getting a lot of art done, stuck inside with the AC, though.

icandy... said...

Whatta great place! Thank you for sharing!!!

Happy day!
Christina :)

Janet said...

what's baseball nut ice cream? that's a new one on me!

Thanks for playing :-)