I'm a Queen!

Awwwwwwww, what a nice award to win this beautiful Memorial Day! Bridgette, my new Glitterfest friend, sent this to me this afternoon. Bridgette's blog is Bella Luna Arts, and if you missed my Glitterfest post, you need to stop by and check out her artwork. She's the Gourd Princess *smiles*.

The award originated over at Cassandra's blog - My Artful Adventures, and she is having a REALLY cool giveaway as well! I've already checked it out and have entered. You might want to do the same.

Thank you sooooo much Bridgette. I'm blushing. Can you see me through your computer screen? *smiles*

I bestow this award to Lezlei and Mary Ann because you two ladies are very special to me and Queens in your own right. Love you both!

X O X O


PS I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day holiday today!
PSS Don't forget to enter the "Show me your Tatts" contest *smiles*

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

You deserve it!

You had asked about my spinal tap -- I just wrote about it on my blog. Oh, it was special (gah!)

Sue said...

Congrats on your award Sherry! er....Your Majesty! *smiles*