The young become the old
And music, sweet music makes me cry
lyrics by Bernard Ighner
Here's the update on what's going on with my medical situation and my move in May . . .
- March 12th: IVP
- March 13th: Renal Ultrasound
- March 16th: Dr. called - abnormal mass on left kidney
- March 25th: Cat Scan
- April 1st: Consultation with the urologist. What had been described to me as an abnormal mass on my left kidney, turned out to be cysts. Polycystic kidney disease is a disorder caused when multiple cysts form on the kidneys. This is definitely something that needs to be ruled out.
- April 15th: Back to the urologist for bladder testing. They still don't know where the blood and protein is coming from that is in my urine. Urologist said he is more concerned with that than he is about the kidney findings (say what?!)
- Then there's the matter of the high blood pressure - urrrrgh. Gotta go back to my primary care physician and probably get on some medication for that. I think with this kidney thing, the HBP got put on hold for a minute.
So that's it on the medical stuff. I will keep you informed on any new findings. Keep good thoughts for me please.
Now to the May move . . .
- I was up against the clock on what to do. The unit and location of the new place was not a for sure thing, and there was a chance that what I wanted wouldn't be available the first of May.
- I needed to let the management where I currently live know if I was going to renew my lease for another year. You know the saying "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"?
- If I took the chance and didn't renew where I am, and then ended up having to stay, I would have had to pay almost double to go on a month-to-month lease. I make a pretty good living, but not THAT good! LOL
I've said it before and I'll say it again - things happen in our lives for a reason. We may not know what the reason IS at the time, but there's a reason. So with God leading the way, I will be still and be happy where I am and keep on keepin' on *smiles*.xoxo