About a month ago, Tricia Samsal over at Vintage Bliss - The Pursuit of Pretty, announced on her blog that the second issue of her magazine, Blissfully Traveled was in production, and she offered advertising spots at a phenomenal price. See my ad above for my etsy shop along with some of the others? Yep - yep

So I ordered the magazine which arrived in the mail this week. Oh my, I have GOT to put Kansas City, MO on my list of places to visit!

One of Tricia's favorite destinations to shop for treasures is KC, so she shares some of the places she shops at when she visits in this March/April 2009 issue. I repeat - "Oh my"!
Also contributing in this issue is Mary Smilove of Sweetpeas and Snapshots. Mary shares some of her favorite Los Angeles junking spots. Wow, I didn't even know these places existed - and right in my backyard! Well, not exactly my backyard, but it's only about an hour + drive from the O.C. Hey Linda? Wanna take a road trip???

Can't tell you any more than that. You can order your own copy over at http://vintagebliss.magcloud.com/ And while you're at it, order the first issue as well - I just did! Hey, it's only 4 bucks, and this premiere issue features the Solana Beach Shopping District, La Maison Rustique (this is where I'm teaching May 31st!), and Hollywood Regency.

Oh yeah, I can already tell I'm going to be a regular subscriber to Tricia's wonderful magazines *smiles*

4 comments:

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

Thank you Sherry for your ad and your shout out! I hope it brings you much business. Have a great weekend and hope to see you!
Hugs, Tricia

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

What fun to discover things like that, especially so close to you. Thelma and Louise look out!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Very interesting and cool! How fun!

Lezlei Ann Young said...

You know what I like about you...ya never just talk about it...you can always get it done!

xoxoxoxo
Lezlei