Got Acrylic and Some Tim Holtz Inspiration?

For over a month now, I have had the above Rusty Pickle Acrylic Album listed in my etsy shop for sale. I am now glad that nobody purchased it. I removed it from my shop this morning so I can do THIS! Look three photos down on this SuzeBlogz blog post.

I'm sure Tim's project was done using some of Ranger's acrylic pieces, but HEY, I've got this brand spanking new acrylic album that I can use right here in my hot little hands!

So, still ANOTHER project to get busy with this beautiful Sunday here in (almost) sunny Southern California :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sherry, I am ADDICTED to acrylic:( I love making acrylic wall hangings and albums. I have used StazOn ink pads and acrylic paint on acrylic but never alcohol ink. Tim's wall hanging on Suze's blog is so cute. I can't wait to see your finished project:)

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks for entering my OWOH!!! If you will, please enter me in your giveaway.......something new to try is always fun!