Rain, Rain Go Away - Come Again Another Day . . .

It sprinkled just a little this Friday morning in my neck of the woods, then the sun came out.
The weatherman says there's a 30% chance of rain tomorrow (Saturday). But this is Southern California. What do the weather people know out here anyway?!

Sooooo, I'm hopeful that it will be clear tomorrow, and I have a successful evening at the Long Beach Art Walk. Keep good thoughts for me!

Here's a link to the post about the Long Beach Art Walk :
http://gotart4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/snowmensnowladies-and-invite-to-my.html . And by the way, you'll be able to find me on Linden between 1st and Broadway

HEY, how about this???? If you stop by and tell me you saw this invite on my blog and you purchase any item I'm selling at the event, I will give you one handmade tag of your choice at the Art Walk!

Cyber Hugs & Kisses this weekend -


No comments: