estate & sidewalk sales


there's a huge estate sale happening december 11, 12, and 13 from 9am to 2pm each day. the address is 18012 willington drive in villa park (near the city of orange). there will be tons of ladies clothes, shoes, purses, pool table, doll collection, miniature doll furniture and more!

when i was at the irvine vintage swap meet today, i spoke with one of the guys that is putting this on, and i also got to see photos of the (now deceased) homeowner's items for sale. oh my, was she ever the shopper! the house is a 4-bedroom, 2-story home with a backyard full of birdhouses - also for sale.

i was told that the prices will be really good! the family wants everything out of the house so they can rent it out as soon as possible. ohhhhhh, and there's ephemera from the 1800's in there as well.

on saturday, december 13th there's going to be a holiday sidewalk sale from 9am until 3:30pm at the antique station in orange. the address is 178 s. glassell street. great stuff - great prices.

i've already got too much going on to be able to attend either one of these events. if you go, let me know how it was! do you think a really big cup of coffee would help during the holidays? *sigh*

3 comments:

Dede Warren said...

Thanks for letting us know about all the good things going on locally Sherry. I love a good estate sale, but my scrappy room needs a sale of it's own. I'll let you know if I go.

That Girl Ang said...

Hey lady - I pray all is well... I've been spinning around.. but I check in when I can... Love the music & new banner...


I need to upload my Christmas list... I didn't get as many songs as you.. but I have a few to start...

Take care,
Ang

I spend way too much time on the farm! LOL

kecia deveney said...

did you go?