My New Banner

I love the new blog banner I just purchased from Tiffany Jane at Beyond the Vintage Path Etsy Shop! Tiffany Jane customized Phoebe's Midnight Magic for me.

I had been looking for a banner to use for Autumn and found Beyond the Vintage Path on Etsy. As soon as I saw the first banner, I immediately fell in love with Tiffany's work and saved her to my etsy *favorites*.

Tonight I decided I would place an order. A couple of short e-mail conversations and within 30 minutes I had the banner! Just a perfect transaction.

Check Tiffany Jane out on her blog as well. She's listed in my *Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog* in the column on the right.

8 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

Oh Wow, aren't you the Sweetest to put little 'ol me on your blog!!
Your banner looks sooooo GOOD, it's always fun for me to see them out and about being enjoyed :)

P.s....Love your music....Love Earth Wind and Fire!!!, The Four Tops...James Ingram, Chicago, Awwwww "Summer Breeze!", haven't heard that one in a long time! and good ol Marvin Gaye :)
Good Stuff!

Amy Wing said...

Great banner! Good work, Tiffany! Good taste, Sherry!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Sherry, I love your Autumn banner!! very cool....

Anonymous said...

VERY autumn! Love the magic potions, best!

That Girl Ang said...

Officially adding you to my blog!

Love your music!

Simply Me Art said...

Love it!!

Very Mary said...

Ooooh! That is just perfectly you! Great choice!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

love the Banner!