It's Pink Saturday! (my second time)

Good Morning Pink Saturday Bloggers! My pink today . . .
This is a vintage jewelry box that was gifted to me a couple of years ago. Somehow it keeps getting filled with mostly pink items *smiles*
and check this glass shoe with pink bubble bath! This shoe was part of a 3-shoe set that I picked up a couple of years ago to give as a gift. Needless to say, the gift recipient only received 2 of the 3 shoes. I just HAD to keep this one for myself *smiles* . . . last up for today's showing of pink, is another one of my handmade *pink* ticket bowls (last Saturday I showed one of my lighter pink colored ticket bowls) . . .
Stay pretty in pink today!

15 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Love that satiny jewelry box !! Yum !! Happy Pink Saturday !!

SmilingSally said...

I had a jewelry box exactly like that. Still love the ticket bowl. Happy Pink Saturday! Come visit.

Unknown said...

Happy, P.S.!

Kris said...

Love the ticket bowl..... Kris

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Sherry.

I love the jewelry box. I remember my mother having one similar to it. And, yours is filled with such pretty things.

Anonymous said...

That bowl is mine as soon as I figure out a way to get it here! I love the pink Saturday and look forward to seeing what else pink you have! I hated pink until 2 years ago...

Amy Wing said...

Such a fantastic idea for a bowl! Love your other pretties, as well.

Virginia said...

Lovely Pink things.
Have a Bless and Pink Saturday!
Virginia

Nerissa Alford said...

I am in love with all your pink items. ooh, the jewelry in the box! I can never have enough vintage jewelry.
BTW, I love your blog banner. Tiffany's work is fabulous!
Nerissa

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love your PINK Post!

~ Gabriela ~

One Knit One Purl said...

Happy Pink Saturday! My sister Karen from karenharveycox.blogspot.com introduced me to Pink Saturday and today is my first day participating.

I really like your blog and your pink post.

Take care,
Susan

suesueb said...

i would have kept a shoe too! fun!! have a happy pink week.

Anonymous said...

Sherry, your ticket bowl is amazing. What a clever idea. I particularly like the pink shoe. So different. Thanks for sharing your jewelry as well. All pretty in pink.

Hugs...Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Love you box of pink jewels. I have that same jewelery box - I found it at an antique store. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Stephanie said...

The jewelry box is a TREASURE chest!!

Love the ticket bowl...how creative. I'll bet you see art in everything!

Stephanie