Vacation - Day 4


As usual, woke up early this morning. It doesn't matter how late I stay up, I still wake up around 4 or 4:30am. What's THAT about?

As you can see, today's coffee mug is much more festive than Monday's *We're always with you* Auto Club mug. Sheeesh, can I get a break from the day job please? Well, not quite . . .

For some reason, around 10am, I remembered that my company car needed an oil change. Sure wouldn't want to end up on some Fleet Vehicle List at work while I'm on vacation for people that don't take care of their company vehicles now would I? So, I worked in an oil change earlier this afternoon. With that out of the way now, I am back to my vacation.

Picked up a few items from JoAnn's today to keep me in the artist groove this week. Picked up the latest Artful Blogging and Somerset Home magazines, some gel medium and some canvas panels. Not sure what I'm going to do with that 3-pack of 8 x 10 canvas panels yet, but believe me, something is bound to happen (smiles).
Below is a really fabulous consignment store that is right next door to my JoAnn's. Stopped in to see what goodies I might find. Nothing today, but I'll be back. They get new stuff in there every single day! I bought my latest sofa (brand new with tags still attached) and coffee table from this place for $325 total!


1 comment:

Dede Warren said...

I'd love to go with you to that consignment shop one day. I see a lamp I love, and a couple of chairs I could use in my dinning room. Thanks for sharing.