Vacation - Day 16

Well, I've dreaded writing this blog post all day now. Why you ask? Because tomorrow morning it's back to work at (as I so fondly call it) *the day job*. Yep, the fun and games is over folks. Or at least as I've grown to know it these last 17 days of pure bliss!

There was a disc jockey on a radio station I used to listen to back in Indiana when I was a young girl, and at the end of his show he would always say the following:

It's been fun
but I got ta run
'cause the clock of the wall
says - bye ya'll

I'm not gone for good, I just won't have the luxury of blogging every day at any time of the day, like I've been able to do these past couple of weeks. I'll probably go back to my 4:30am blog posts before I head off to work each day.

Before I sign off for the evening, I wanted to share another product I read about called Flower Soft that some of you might be interested in. I haven't seen the product in person yet, but it looks like something I may have to get a jar of and try.

Flower Soft is a pot of colored sprinkles that allows you to create text, designs and miniature floral embellishments. Check out their website for some really cool projects. There's also a demo that a blog I found called Inspire Me has made that you might like to view as well.

I can see using them to decorate cards, gift tags, pictures, eggs . . . oh the possibilities!

Nite Nite

1 comment:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Checked out the soft flower stuff and it looks fun. Thanks for the comment on Faith Folk Cafe, we've linked you to the site. Hope all goes well at work :)
Hugs,
Pam
faithfolk.blogspot.com