Coffee Cup of the Day
I want to try my hand at creating some digital collage sheets to sell. I've searched for about a half an hour on the internet to learn the best way to do it, and finally decided to check with some of you instead. This is what I want to be able to do:
- I want the files to be high resolution jpeg attachments
- I want the customer to be able to download the files to their computer and print whenever they wish
- I want the customer to be able to separate and resize each photo on the sheet
- Do I need to use a specific program? (I have Microsoft products)
- I have purchased digital collage sheets that were pdf files as well. Is that a better way to go?
- Should I offer both methods? If so, how do I save a pdf file?
Anyone/everyone that can give me some advice and/or easy-to-follow instructions today, will receive my first Vintage Digital Download Collage Sheet just for the asking!