Friday's Scare and I'm on Holiday!



OMG! I got home today and tried to open my blog and got a really scary message. It read "Internet Explorer cannot open - Operation Aborted. My music was playing on my blog, and I could see the front page, but that was it.

Before I panicked, I googled my problem and found that several other people were having the same issue I was having. I felt better knowing that I wasn't alone.

I went to the Blogspot Home Page as suggested and accessed my Dashboard and deleted my site reader. Once I did that and resaved my blog, I was back in business again! Phew . . . that was scary. So if you use blogger, and this ever happens to you, don't panic right away.

Now on to more happier times. This is the first evening of the start of the next 17 days I am off work from *the day job*. I am so happy I could just scream. I can't REMEMBER the last time I had this many consecutive days off work from that place. Now don't get me wrong, I get 5 weeks of vacation and about 12 holidays off work, but there's always so much going on on my job, that it never seems like the right time to take a vacation. Well, I'm here to tell you this evening . . . NOW is the right time!

Any working bloggers out there this evening? Sing along with me . . .

Tumble outta bed
And I stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch
And try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the street
The traffic starts jumpin'
The folks like me on the job from 9 to 5
Workin' 9 to 5,
What a way to make a livin'
Barely gettin' by
It's all takin' and no givin'
They just use your mind
And they never give you credit
It's enough to drive you crazy
If you let it
Note to self: go to Mercantile Flea Market in Fullerton tomorrow and on Sunday go to the Flea Market in Irvine.

2 comments:

Vallen said...

You can do a lot of damage in 17 days, my friend. Enjoy every second of it.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and I wish I had 17 days free! i hope you find some more of the fabulous jewelery and decide to sell it, LOL!
Thanks for the kind words on the headache...come to find out, my dr had changed my prescription and forgot to tell me to pick up the new one...duh! I wish I could go to the flea market with you! Gina