Monday Night/Tuesday Morning

I had scheduled Monday to be a "late start day" at work so the new instructors (for the day job) could stay late and observe a real class. Well, I still woke up at 4:30a.m., so by the time I made it home last night, I was pretty beat. Not so beat that I couldn't stop at the mailbox though. I could hardly wait to get inside. Wowzer - look what I got from Mary Ann!

First I found a small white box with this crown rubberstamp in it with a note that said "fit for a queen". Awwwwww . . .


Then there was a much bigger box that was really heavy. Here are a few of the things that were packed inside . . .

love love LOVE the napkins with the birds . . . and the wine glass cozies . . .and the postcards . . .

and the assortment of book pages!

And the books and the tins and the fabric - OH MY! There was also a personal note in the larger box that included an artful challenge for me. Can't wait to get started! (smiles)

So that was Monday - now it's Tuesday and it's 5:30 a.m. Scheduled another late start day today, but I need to do some laundry, figure out something to wear today, stop at the bank, drop the manchild off at school, and, well, I guess with all of that to get done, I'd better get off this computer.

Have a wonderful day today!

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

"the manchild" - ha ha ha! Something tells me he isn't all about the old paper... but neither is my girlchild. Sigh.

Sherry Goodloe said...

He doesn't even have a clue! Sigh over here as well (no smiles)