Internet and E-Mail Issues All Week


Sorry I have not been able to post to my blog or even e-mail anyone this past week. Seems my computer modem was outdated and needed to be replaced. Ok, so that's been taken care of and now I can access the internet. But I'm still not able to do anything in e-mail.

The Cox Communications techie support guy will be out in the morning between 8am and 10am to resolve my e-mail issues, so hopefully I'll be up and running again. I can only imagine how many e-mails there must be waiting for me to read (or delete).

Wow, I really didn't know how much I depend on this thing. After the 3rd day I was having withdrawal symptoms. Going to bed earlier than usual - laying in bed in the morning later than usual - watching more television than usual - cleaning more than usual . . . HEY! I guess the computer being down hasn't been all that bad AFTER all (smiles)

No comments: