Rubberstamp Convention - Part II

More Photos . . .
This is a photo frame I saw on display at Artful Illusions. Looks like padded, old mattress ticking with walnut ink. I just love the old grungy look


And look at these vintage-inspired parent sheets I picked up. I'm going to have to share some of each sheet with Mary Ann. I think she will like these.


Some photos to cut up and use in collage and atc's:


You can never have too many gold crowns . .


And glitter and glitz!


And a couple of rubber stamps I picked up:

4 comments:

Very Mary said...

The stamps are the best! And I can't imagine WHAT I might do with vintage pattern images;)

Sherry Goodloe said...

xoxoxo to Mary Ann

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Sherry it looks like you had a wonderful time at the convention and came back with truck loads of fun stuff. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with it all!

Sherry Goodloe said...

I always have a good time at that convention Enzie. However, over the past few years, it hasn't been filled with as many of the vendors I like that had been in attendance in the past. But belive me . . .I ALWAYS find a few that I just can't resist (smiles). PS I haven't forgotten about the interview.