Yes, I'm Actually Blogging Today!

I tell you, I've been so busy enjoying life when I'm not at "the day job" that I haven't even had time to sit down and write a blog post!  I've been finding it faster to just do a quick post on my Facebook page every few days or post my latest journal page on the Art Journaling for Women FB group I belong to.
Saturday, July 21, 2012


My friend Mary Valleau told me I needed to get back to blogging.  Easy for HER to say, now that she's retired from HER "day job"!  *smiles*


Anyway, I won't fill you in on EVERYthing I've been up to since my last blog post, but I DID want to tell you about an on-line workshop I was gifted by my friend Nancy Lynn.  The workshop is all about making a journal called Remains of the Day.  You can learn more about it and/or sign up for the workshop by clicking on the link.  The instructor, Mary Ann Moss is great and a lot of fun!
pages


more pages
I've got to tell you though, I started this journal around noon today and didn't put it down until 8:30 tonight!  I still have a few more steps to complete, but here's a peek at what I've done so far . . .

5 signatures


closed but empty (until tomorrow!)


Ok, so since I haven't completed my handmade journal, I guess you'll be seeing me back here as soon as I finish.  It's almost 11pm so I'm going to call it a nite.  Hugs & Kisses - sherry

5 comments:

Helen said...

Great to see you back here again - please don't abandon your blog completely!! Have a great Sunday...

mary said...

Journals, look fab, but I have sewing fear! Is there sewing?

Sherry Goodloe said...

Yes, sewing is involved. That's how I made the last photo :)

Julia S-W said...

Wow! I've just stumbled across your blog - I love what I see. As a new follower I really hope you keep blogging. Your work is inspirational.
Julia

Renee Collier said...

You've inspired me to complete one that I started months ago! Thanks for sharing.