Endless Hope

One of my blogger friends purchased "Faith" this morning for her sister whose cancer has returned (sigh).  She will be going into the hospital later this week for surgery and wanted to give her sister something more than flowers.  I am so happy that I had created "Faith" and she saw it in time for me to send it directly to the hospital.  


We had another nice weather day here in So Cal, so I spent it outside creating another piece inspired by all of us battling cancer and keeping a positive attitude.  I titled this one "Endless Hope" . . .
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a good day today and that you were able to take some time out of your day to get some paint or glue or ink on your hands *smiles*

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Sherry, these are WONDERFUL!! I'm so sorry to read of the reason "Faith" has been purchased, though, grateful your art will inspire someone battling cancer.

GlorV1 said...

Beautiful work Sherry. I'm sure it will bring a smile to your friends sister. have a great week.

Peggy Parker said...

This one is just as beautiful! You are an inspiration!

Linda Ledbetter said...

These are perfect an breathtaking, Sherry! What a powerful gift. Your friend and her sister will be in my heart... as are you, always!

Nancy Lynn said...

Wow, what a wonderful gift your friend gave her sister....prayers go out for them and, as always, you are in my prayers and thoughts everyday.

Stampmaiden said...

Your artful canvases are beautiful, Sherry.

flutterbycrafter said...

This is so beautiful

Linda M. Cain said...

Great work, lovin' the colors!

Siobhan Brignull said...

wow stunning x

Kelly Booth said...

WOW Sherry LOVE this....What a wonderful Gift!!

Gillian .... said...

Poignant artwork Sherry, both Faith & Endless Hope are truly inspirational! Sorry to hear of your friends sister who is continuing to battle the journey. x