Doing the Happy Dance for Tim Holtz District Market Products

Ooooooo if you're as big fan as I am, then you can hardly wait to get your hands on Tim's new District Market items!
DEFINITELY "need" to get some of the Tissue Wrap and at least ONE of these Totes! . . .
Home decor . . .
 
 
And MORE!
Ok, so where can you get your hot little hands on these new products you ask?  Well, come back here next week for a pre-order announcement you won't want to miss.  But until then . . . let's keep creating! :)

5 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

Beautiful collection of items. I love the tissue and I will use it as collage. I can't wait to get some of the burlap canvas panels so I can alter them....already have some ideas for them. And of course I need the tote with the numbers on it to begin with.

Createology said...

T!m is genius and I love everything he does. Love the newest line of creative products. Tissue, Butterfly Tote, Burlap Panels, Spiral Journals...Oh Yeah.

Netty said...

Wow Sherry they all look fab, thank you for showing. Annette x

Linda said...

I am with you on the tissue wrap! Can't wait to get some!

Linda

Siobhan Brignull said...

oooh your big tease . . Im loving them too Sherry,