After grabbing a Christmas card (the children on the card are embossed) from the living room, I went to my craft table and grabbed the first things I saw and started the "leftovers" tag.
So here's my less than 5 minute tag. Simple and quick!
- I tore the front of the card off and grabbed a 8" tag that I used as a template to cut my "new" tag to size.
- Grabbed the hole punch and punched a hole at the top
- Used my tim Paper Distresser tool to rough up the edges of the tag
- Took one of the blending tools that already had a dark color distress ink on it and ran it along all 4 sides
- The red and white striped ribbon was quickly threaded through the hole
- Had some Pearl Glimmer Mist on the table so I spritzed the tag to make it look like it was snowing. Click on the photo to see the "snow".
- One of the Santa girl laser wood cuts was on the table so I grabbed the Glossy Accents and glued her on top.
Stop by Kard Krazy to see the other "leftover" tags that were created!
PS Why not try your luck at my crossword puzzle contest in the blog post below while you're here? :)