Workshops ~ Events ~ Memorial Day Quote

The Caged Bird Shadowbox Workshop at the home of my friends Linda and Bob Bucci is this Saturday, June 5th is "SOLD OUT" - Thank you!

Can't show you the kits - don't want to spoil it for the attendees, but these crowns are included in each kit . . .
sometimes you feel like rust
sometimes you don't . . .
And I'm back at Whimzy! for another Charm Necklace workshop Saturday, June 19th from 1pm-4pm.  There are a couple of available spots remaining as of the writing of this post.  Stop by the store to see my sample and enroll in person or call (714) 573-1025.  
And luckily the Patchwork Indie Arts & Festival Showcase is on Sunday June 6th, so I won't have to miss it! The event is from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 2204 North Main Street at Buffalo in Santa Ana, California near the Bowers Museum.
There will be handmade goods from over 75 artisans in an outdoor setting. I had a GREAT time at the last event I attended.  If you've never been, you should definitely plan to go.


Harvey's - The Original Seatbelt Bag (Dana and Melanie) will be at this event.  Sure would like one of their bags.  They're doing a special bag promotion at the Santa Ana event - teaming up with Graham Street Press to create on-the-spot one-of-a-kind bags!


And too bad I can't be in two places at the same time.  Lezlei (sil/bff) gets to go to the Great American Scrapbook Conventionin Arlington, Texas.  Tim, along with Stampers Anonymous is going to be there along with Ten Seconds Studio, Jenni Bowlin, Tattered Angels, Maya Road, and many more! *sigh* 

Oh well, I'll get to see Tim and Mario in July (10th & 11th) at the Carson RSC.  And with the way time is flying by, that will be here before you know it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~ Maya Angelou

7 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

Wow, all of your creativity just shines through your blog...lovely!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the he♥rt,
Jeanette

❁Come scrap your blog with me...
Easy Custom Blogs
-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Pretty Things said...

I like the necklace!

~*~Patty S said...

So true you busy lady you!
Sometimes I need rust sometimes I don't ;)
And about July being here before we know ... isn't that the truth ... it's JUNE tomorrow ... how did that happen!
oxo

Linda Ledbetter said...

If I ever get the opportunity, I am SO taking one of your classes!!!

Sheryl Parsons said...

You are having way too much fun lady! And I'm so enjoying EW&F as I peruse your blog. No, I don't mind at all....lol.

Can't wait to see your finished pieces, you have me intrigued! :-)

Rosie said...

Your necklaces leave me speechless! I'd LOVE to make something like that ...

Anonymous said...

glad I checked your blog this morning! I am going to head over to the Patchwork event! see you at your class next week, I can't wait to make my necklace!!