Last Friday and a Couple of Workshops

The drive to Santa Clarita Friday morning was long but the traffic gods were with me.
I made it back home safe and sound after over 2 1/2 hours on the freeway *sigh*.  I couldn't WAIT to get out of that car!
But after all that sitting in traffic, when I got back to my neighborhood, I went to see Tyler Perry's movie, Why Did I Get Married? 
Friday night I had the best sleep I've had in a long time *smiles*. I'm all refreshed now and getting kits ready for a Saturday, April 17th Charm Necklace workshop I'm teaching at Whimzy! in Old Town Tustin.  If you are interested in making a really fun necklace with metal, wood and Fragment charms, e-mail me for more details or call Sheryl or Dianne at (714) 573-1025


I was going to blog about another workshop (a fun shadowbox class) that has been scheduled at the home of my friend Linda Bucci June 5th, but the workshop is already filled!  If you would like to be put on a wait-list, e-mail me and I will put you in touch with the host.  


Can't make it to either one of these scheduled workshops?  Why not consider hosting one of these workshops at YOUR home?  This is how it works:
  • I show up, set up and teach 
  • You provide a few snacks (tell everyone to bring a light lunch if you'd like).  
And what do YOU get out of this you ask?  Well, YOU get to take the workshop at no cost!  

Now really, you can't beat that with a stick can you?  *smiles*

8 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

Oh good, you did get back home safely :)
You got some good pics, I know your glad to be home!
Happy Easter!!
xo Tiff

Tristan Robin said...

Heh heh - I have to say - the pictures of your traffic seems like a slow day at 4am on our thruways LOL. Our thruway from New Haven to NYC is only 80 miles - but it takes 4 1/2 hours to get there! LOL

How was the movie? We were thinking about it - but thought maybe it was another one that would be just as good on tv LOL.

Deborah said...

Sherry Sweetheart, a workshop sounds so good. I wish I lived closer so I could take you up on it. It would be wonderful. I need to send you a picture soon of the envelope I received today. The address on it was so wrong (partially my fault) that I don't even know how it got to me. Thank you so much for the atcs. I also love the windmill card. I am still working on the ones for you and will send them out as soon as I can. Happy Easter.

Linda said...

Happy Easter! Your classes sound fun, wish we were closer to each other.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Well, bad traffic one way is better than bad coming and going.
You know, if I lived on your coast I'd be at all your classes (and maybe entice you to come to mine!), but alas...I can only experience them through your wonderful blog. Can't wait to see the new necklace. I'm doing a charm/button bracelet class in May. Wanna come? LOL!
Eileen

Nancy Lynn said...

Oh, how I would love to take some classes from you but it is a little bit too far for me too. Have fun for all of us who can't make it.

Lori said...

Can you do online classes??? lol Maybe we could do a live webcam thingie, wouldn't that be cool?? Glad your trip went well, I'm sure everyone had a lovely time in class.

Anonymous said...

Sherry, You're amazing. I love to see your travel pics and all the projects you do. I'm interested in making that charm necklace. Is there a kit I could purchase and put together myself. I'm also curious to see the shadowbox. Obviously I would love to be in California but it's a ways from Boston!! Julie