Friday 5 for March 19: Chit Chat

I'm trying to break the OCD syndrome tonight, so I interrupt the making of Alice in Wonderland necklaces and charms for this week’s Friday 5 questions.  This Friday it's all about chit chat.  


1.  "Come here often?"  Why yes, I've been coming here for the last 30+ years.  And you ask that because . . .


2.  "What's new?"  Ecclesiastes says that what has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.  


3.  “[insert your recent weather condition here] enough for ya?”
Is 79 degrees enough for ya?  I mean really, I grew up in Indiana.  Do you think I'm going to complain about the weather conditions in Southern California?


4.  "How's it hangin"?  Why do you ask? . . . are you sight-challenged or something?


5.  “How ’bout them [insert local sports team here]?”
They aren't my "local sports team", but how 'bout them San Antonio Spurs tonight? Tim had 17 points on 8-of-8 shooting.  And he only played 14 minutes!  I guess he needs to rest up for Sunday's game in Atlanta.


Ok, enough of the "chit chat" . . . it's back to making something!  LOL  Have an art-filled weekend everyone.  X O X O 

2 comments:

Sue said...

LOL....love your answers! How's it hanging is my fave.

*smiles*

Sue

kaylaaimee said...

hA! The "is it hot/cold/windy/rainy enough for you" one totally gets me too. What would someone do if I said no?