I'm trying to break the OCD syndrome tonight, so I interrupt the making of Alice in Wonderland necklaces and charms for this week’s Friday 5 questions. This Friday it's all about chit chat.
1. "Come here often?" Why yes, I've been coming here for the last 30+ years. And you ask that because . . .
2. "What's new?" Ecclesiastes says that what has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.
3. “[insert your recent weather condition here] enough for ya?”
Is 79 degrees enough for ya? I mean really, I grew up in Indiana. Do you think I'm going to complain about the weather conditions in Southern California?
4. "How's it hangin"? Why do you ask? . . . are you sight-challenged or something?
5. “How ’bout them [insert local sports team here]?”
They aren't my "local sports team", but how 'bout them San Antonio Spurs tonight? Tim had 17 points on 8-of-8 shooting. And he only played 14 minutes! I guess he needs to rest up for Sunday's game in Atlanta.
Ok, enough of the "chit chat" . . . it's back to making something! LOL Have an art-filled weekend everyone. X O X O