Mark Your Calendars!

March 13th and 14th is The Original Rubberstamp Convention in Carson, CA at the Convention Center.  The address is 801 East Carson Street.  Located 15 minutes from LAX, 10 minutes from the Long Beach airport, and 20 minutes from Los Angeles.


Tim (as in Holtz) will not be at this one *sigh*, but I will still be going, as I haven't missed this event in YEARS!  

July 2008 Tim working on a tag he made for me

And just as much as I love seeing the vendor's "stuff", trading atc's with other artists, doing the make 'n takes, etc., I LOVE seeing all of my artsy friends that come out for this event even MORE!  It's like a reunion that happens three times a year *smiles*.




Some of the stuff I bought back in March of 2009 at the convention.  
Where IS all of this stuff ANYWAY?


I am hoping (hoping hoping hoping) that Stampers Anonymous will have some of Tim's new stuff at the show!  I "need" reinkers for all of the new color ink pads - above (they're on their way to me this month!!  Thank you again Lezlei!!).  Ooooh and I need these . . .
And I know it's not out yet, but I sure would like to see THIS in PERSON!!  It's Tim's new die cut machine.  I think it's being released in July.  Be still my heart!
I tried to go on The Stamp in The Hand website to see if the "regulars" were going to be there and maybe any new vendors, but I got a warning that said visiting the site may harm your computer.  YIKES!

If or when they get that fixed, I will post more details the closer the event gets. In the meantime though, MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

NOTE TO SELF: See if I can get a good deal on some Copic Markers as well!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

This looks juicy! So. Where is Carson? I thought it was in Nevada?

Stampmaiden said...

You mean you're gonna BUY stuff this time? LOL! I know what you mean about "where is this..and that...." It happens. Looking forward to bumping into you!
Linda

deb famularo said...

oh WoW, I wish I could go to that! And now, I am hooked on making ATC's - it's like a disease! And I've been buying supplies all over the place! I always look at your beautiful ones for a reference! They are right on top of my vanity in my studio, I just love them! xOxO

Linda said...

Have fun! I will make it down thre one of these years, I would love to go.

Linda

Unknown said...

I am in UK So your sharing Tim with us lol (not that I will see him in person)and am just as excited about all the new stuff of Tims I so know what you meen I am very excited & hope all the traders get this yummy stuff in and soon) I have sent for one of the new stamps set Cinema one (delish). I look fwd to this and other things to come and I love your wish list the knobs are divine! as well as the other stuff.

Love Dawn xx

Ro Bruhn said...

What a fabulous array of goodies the new die cut machine sounds great. Those copic markers must be worth a fortune, they're so expensive over here. Thanks for your kind comments too.

Anonymous said...

hello sherry! i just wanted to let you know that you were chosen as the winner of kerin gale's workshop give away on my blog at http://alteredbits.wordpress.com -- i've just posted the drawing results. i will get kerin in contact with you so you can let her know which you would like to take, or feel free to contact me and i'll get her info to you.

congrats!!

alicia