The Twelve Tags of Christmas - Tag #11


For my take on Tag #11, I used Distress Inks, one of the Flourish rubberstamps, 



jeweled reindeer, one of Tim's metal flowers, a sheer gold mesh fabric flower I took apart,  

Gold Stickles, Platinum Stickles (of course!), coordinating ribbons and fibers, Pearl Glimmer Mist, Pineapple Glimmer Mist and a silver paint pen.

Working on Tag #3 before I call it a night.  Wait until you see what I found in one of my craft drawers.  Talk about a blast from the past!

7 comments:

Linda Mitcheltree said...

Sherry this tag is beyond beautiful! LOVE the reindeer and the gold accents go beautifully! I just love it! LINDA

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did that jeweled reindeer come from? I need one! LOL..spill the beans, please!
Your tag is gorgeous, and so you!
Eileen

Lezlei Ann Young said...

beautiful!!!

Lori said...

Yeah, where did you get that reindeer???? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL. This is just fabulous. I didn't comment on all the previous tags, but your unique perspective is quite refreshing and inspiring! I just love your interpretations! Can't wait to see the others!!!! Now I have to do Sherry's 12 tags of Christmas! LOL

That Girl Ang said...

Absolutely stunning!

Ebe said...

Sherry, the reindeer tag is so elegant and the snowman is so much fun! Fantastic job! Enjoy the rest of your staycation.

Tia said...

Yowzers, this tag is gorgeous!!