CHA Consumer Show - January 2010 Anaheim Convention Center


I used to teach a lot at a store in Orange and the store manager included me on the store's CHA membership.  That used to be the only way someone could get in.  You either had to be a store owner, teach at a store and be invited, or know someone that could "get you in".


The first time I went, the manager only wanted to go on the first day, but she told me I could go the next 2 days if I didn't mind going by myself.  Ooooooh, I was in HEAVEN!  And although I was on my feet from the time they opened to the time they closed, and my back was killing me at the end of each day, I pushed through the pain and did it again the next day!


Check THIS out! Now CHA is having a Consumer Show in conjunction with the Winter Trade Show.  Friday, January 22nd from 12pm to 8pm and Saturday, January 23rd from 10am to 6pm we can ALL get in!

Step 1: Go online HERE then click on Tickets under the Show Info tab
Step 2:  Enter the discount code and continue with the registration process.  The discount code is CRAFT12
Step 3:  You will receive your e-voucher via e-mail.  Print a copy and take it with you to the show.


** On another note, please see my update on Copic Markers versus Tim using Re-fillable Alcohol Ink pens.**

4 comments:

Peggy Parker said...

Go! I went to the consumer show in Orlando this summer - incredible! I took pictures of amazing ideas and creations, watched demonstrations to my heart's content, drooled a lot, and shopped more than I should have.
When I became overwhelmed, there was a nice little sitting area near the food and drink vendors to rest and have refreshment. Be prepared to spend some time!

Nancy said...

Oh, I wish I could go! Why don't they have something like this here in Cowtown??? Oh well ... I hope all who can attend have a great time!

Renee Troy said...

Thank you so much for the heads up...I've wanted to go for such a long time.

janine said...

I've wondered why they didn't have a Consumer event to begin with. It almost seemed silly to exclude them! That would be like having a auto show and the only people who could get in were the owners and the dealers....lol It just seems odd that the consumers were excluded---or you needed to know the right person in order to get in.