Tweet THIS!

Ok, so at work yesterday my cell phone is beeping about every half hour, indicating that I have a new e-mail. I have absolutely no idea why, but all of a sudden everybody and his mother is following me on Twitter. Well, maybe not everybody, but you know what I mean.

But here’s the kicker. I never even joined And if I did, I must have done so on an uneventful Saturday night after a couple of glasses of Pinot Noir on an empty stomach. Mistakes can be made when that happens!

Seriously, when the heck would I have time to twitter? Isn't a blog enough?


And, isn’t Twittering something you do all day long to let people know what you are doing? Well, I can tell you right now what I’m doing - and going to be doing - so I won’t have to Twitter about it.

So here's my tweet, twitter, chirp or whatever it's called!

If it’s Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, I’m probably at “the day job” working.

If it’s Saturday, and I don’t have any plans, I’m in my pj’s and on the computer (probably Blogging), watching old movies or creating something. If it’s Saturday and I DO have plans, then I’m out at the break of dawn and won’t be back until after dark.

And if it’s Sunday, I’m at somebody’s church, flea market, and/or brunch – unless I opted for the Saturday no-plans schedule above.

So tell me, why would I need to twitter? Do any of YOU twitter? And if you do twitter, can you tell me why?

Funny video on You Tube - check it out HERE!

10 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

My goodness, how could we fit another computer project into our systems? I don't have enough hours in the day afterall and I bead way into the night or morning, depending upon the project. I don't have twitter, nor do I have text messaging. After receiving the 20th text from a local resturant I blocked ALL of them. So, no twitter, no text messaging & my grand daughters think I am old fashioned. So goes it at my house...Sharon

Angie said...

Isn't twitter for twits that have nothing better to do?

Peggy Parker said...

I've never been the type for snippets - I like more depth than that!

Robin said...

I am gonna have to agree with Angie on this one!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I Use mine o draw people to my blog when I'm having a give away or showing a new shop promo. But twitter is pretty boring. I'd rather use FB, at least I can have my friends organized.

Susan M said...

Twitter? I spend too much time at a computer already. If I want to know more about you I'll phone you. On my NON-iphone. We'll speak. You know, words. Talking. Conversation.

deb famularo said...

hee hee! i follow one person for "work purposes' then all of a sudden, all these people started "following" me on there- i don't even know HOW to "tweet" either! lol
too funny! xoxo

Unknown said...

blogging is enough...its visual, and much more interesting!

Anonymous said...

I Tweet because I often am not near a computer and there is 6-9 hour time differences between here and my friends/family in America.

Stampmaiden said...

No twittering here. Is that correct spelling? And right on Angie! LOL!!
Linda