The Rubber Stamp Convention Today

This is my view of the show today

Wendy's sample board of the flowers she's made from grunge paper . . .

The back of t!m's shirt. Even IT'S artistic! . . .

t!m "watchers" . . .

Here's Wendy right before we started the make 'n take . . .

This is the flower I made at Wendy's make n' take . . .

This is a tag that Wendy gifted to me that she made at the demo . . .

Here's Wendy at the demo table . . .

set up and some samples at Stamper's Anonymous . . .










Photo Op - Back row is me in the middle and on the right is Linda from Stampmaiden's Artventures. The other ladies are friends/students of Linda's . . .

Mario and company making sure we all get the right tickets for the right make n' takes . . .

I got a quick "hi" in to t!m today, but this is as close as I could get to him at the demo table . . .

I look tall taking this photo. LOL

Below is the REAL view I always have if I don't get a seat at the table. Sheeeesh, I didn't realize I was THAT short! LOL (I'm 5' 4")


Below are the winner's of the ATC Contest. You can click on the photos to get a closer look . . .



These are the other entries . . .




That's my entry in the middle with the "M" . . .


And these are the atc's I received as trades today . . .



The atc's above are from people I didn't know personally, but the ones below from left to right are from ladies I DO know.
Linda from Stampmaiden's Artventures, Mary Valleau (no blog), Michi from Michi Rhymes with Peachy, and the atc with the fish is from Marilyn over at Studio 274.

Nice seeing all of you ladies today at the show! And Marilyn, it was nice meeting you FINALLY! :)


There were 23 vendor booths at the show today (the show is getting smaller and smaller!), and I usually go to all of them at least once. But not today. Today, I pretty much LIVED at Wendy Vecchi's demo table. I finally got up from my chair around NOON! And that was just because I felt guilty that I had been sitting there so long (hee hee).

So that's my view of the show today. Gotta go make some grunge flowers now!!
Artfully yours -

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tags, T!m and George Duke! That song brings back memories of Spelman College, Krispy Kreme donuts and Morehouse Men...( ps...I'm 5'11...people hate when I get up front...:)

KAT said...

Sherry - stopping over from the Cruise Yahoo group... You're luck you can get that close to Tim - he's not where in my neck of the woods this year - so I am going Cruisin! Looks like you had a great time yesterday!!! Love Tim's tags with his new stamps!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your link on the Cruise group. I have enjoyed "cruising" around your blog...beautiful work. Looking forward to meeting you in October!!

Stampmaiden said...

Sherry, I am so beat from yesterday that I haven't had time to blog about it yet! I was there till the extended closing time! So much to see and it was great seeing you. You've got some great pics of the event!
Linda

Pretty Things said...

How amazing. I wish I had a friend how could hold my hand in this. I've thought of going to Art and Soul in VA but haven't carved out the time (and still need someone to hold my hand!)

Nancy said...

I too was at Carson and we talked briefly. I am the one in the pink top, pony tail ( it was a warm day) with the Johnny Depp bag. Thanks for the in depth coverage.
See you in October!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Nancy! I was going to e-mail you back, but no e-mail address was attached :( I hope by chance you stop back by here and see my comment to you. I have a co-worker that would just LOVE that Johnny Depp bag you were carrying! Where did you get it????

scrappin-scrappin said...

Sherry, thanks for sharing the photos from Carson! Wish I could have been there, both Tim & Wendy do awesome make and takes! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Love your blog!

Marilyn said...

Thanks for taking and sharing all the photos of the Carson show. Some good stuff here.d

Kathy2eggs said...

I'm so glad I found your blog...I'm also going on the cruise, so can't wait to meet you...