Tagged


My sil/bff - Lezlei from Breath of Art has tagged me. The deal is that I mention and link to the blog that tagged me, list 6 items that make me happy, and tag six other bloggers, blah blah blah. I'm supposed to contact the 6 bloggers to let them know I'm tagging them, but I'm changing up the rules a bit - keep reading!

Here are my 6 happy things: getting a good night's rest, when I have time to create, Baseball Nut ice cream from Baskin Robbins, a good sushi bar, going to a flea market, and of course . . . #6 is YOU!

I understand that not everyone likes playing along with these type of blog games, so if you do not want to participate, there will be no hard feelings. With that said, I am tagging the following 6 bloggers, and the first one of the 6 listed below to respond, will receive the 3 tags listed at the top of this blog post! . . .

Linda from Stampaiden's Artventures

Rita from MammaBellarte

Shelly from Stamptramp

Stacey from StaceySteimle

T. Allen-Mercado from Tea and Honey Bread

Rose from The Tarnished Crown


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Buongiorno Sherry,
should be easy, right. Have a wonderful day.
Tag me away!

Sherry Goodloe said...

The early bird catches the worm! . . .or in this case, the tags *hee hee*. Congratulations Rita. xoxo

Stampmaiden said...

OOO, Sherry, I love a challenge! I'll definitely play. Do I have to post them right right now? LOL! Love those tags, btw! Very pretty!
Linda

Sheryl Parsons said...

Earth, Wind and Fire! Oh wow! I'm so happy I stumbled over here today! Now I know what I need to add to my playlist. They have been my idols for many years... Thanks Sherry!

Anonymous said...

Pretty tags! Off to visit your tagged blog links.

Unknown said...

I think that is a really neat idea! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!