30 Years Ago Today

Thirty years ago today, I walked through the front doors of this beautiful, historic building to work a 3-month word processing temp assignment . . .

Just kidding! That was the original building and location. Below is the building in Los Angeles that I actually walked through the doors of . . .I never thought that after that 3-month assignment I would be spending the major part of my life at this company!

Same company, but this is where my office is located now . . .Founded on December 13, 1900, I am now 1 of 8,051 employees of this not-for-profit company.

WOW . . . It's hard for me to believe it's been 30 years!

Happy Anniversary to ME *smiles*

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow...30 years with the same employer - must be a great place to work. Happy Anniversary to you!

Stampmaiden said...

Sherry, I've passed by that building on Figueroa in L.A.! It's beautiful. I love old architecture. Congrats on 30 years!
Linda