Private Workshop at Whimzy Today

Today was the "private" workshop I told you that I was teaching today. Stacey Steimle got some of her friends together and hosted this workshop. She was going to have it at her home, but when she told her friend Sheryl, Owner of Whimzy, Sheryl said "why don't you have it here at the store!?"

I hadn't been in the store since November or December, so I was happy to have an excuse to go. I always enjoy going in the store on flea market Sunday and talking Sheryl's ear off *hee hee*.

Here are a few photos from the workshop today. I so enjoyed meeting all of the ladies.

Thank you Stacey for the yummy cupcakes and nice "spread" for the class.
Here are the lovely ladies that attended . . .


That's Stacey with the smiling face in the pink in the left photo. Thanks for having me come teach your friends Stacey :)
And here are some of their vintage optical lens necklaces . . .






Oooooh, lots of new candy in the store today. (That's my eye for "eye candy" - hee hee). Thought I would share a few photos I snapped up after class . . .






This is one of my favorites. Loved how Sheryl arranged these dolls in this elaborate frame. And guess what? - she even made the new clothes all of the dolls are wearing. Yep, she sure did!

She made both of these crowns TOO! As a matter of fact, the crown below? It's a workshop Sheryl is teaching at Whimzy next Wednesday, March 11th. Go HERE to get the scoop.
Thanks again for a fun time today ladies!

4 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Thanks awesome Sherry! You go girl! I looove that crown too!!!
xoxo,
Kristin

Becky Bunn said...

Looks like you had a great day

Sweet Remembrance said...

Sherry...
Thanks so much for the wonderful class!
I absolutely loved it & my necklace too!
So nice to meet you...
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry, Thanks so much, I had a totally FUN time creating. I hope to do another class with you soon. Keep on crafting, Stacey