Part II from Saturday, March 14, 2009

More samples over at the Stampers Anonymous Booth . . .

This Tim Holtz item isn't out yet, but it was on display. Cool huh?!





This is the make and take I did (T!m Holtz' design) over at the Stampers Anonymous booth. It's a luggage tag that was one of the make and takes at CHA . . .

This is Pearl (or at least her hands) preparing the sample to show us how to make the luggage tag using grungeboard, the paint dabbers, distress inks and more. This was so much fun! . . .


Over to the Tattered Angels' Booth . . .

A sample book using their masks and Glimmer Mists . . .

some of their masks hanging . . .

This is the make and take I did at Tattered Angels . . .


Then there was the Studio Blackbirds booth . . .






There was the artist trading card contest at 2pm. These were the entries and the winners. You can click on the photos to see the atcs better . . .


This is the atc that I submitted. No, my number was "1", but I didn't win . . .

After they announced the winners of the atc contest, everyone traded atcs. Linda from Stampmaiden and I traded cards and had a photo op :) Here we are in the courtyard area . . .

Well, THIS blog post is getting pretty lengthy as WELL! Stay tuned, I'll do a third and final post for today :)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I love glimmer mist, I only have 3 but use them a lot. This stuff is awesome. Love the atc's.

Stampmaiden said...

Oh My! I felt like I was there again after looking at your pics! LOL! You were a busy bee taking all those photos, huh? Great meeting you, Sherry! Hope to see you sometime before the next convention!
Linda

T.Allen said...

Look at all of this great stuff...stuff everywhere! I love making ATCs-they are my favorite little outlet between writing and large collage projects because I can pump out at least one in a sitting!

Lezlei Ann Young said...

Wow! More great goodies and inspiration! Yippee!

xoxoxoxo
Lezlei

Anonymous said...

Those tags are fabulous! Are they hand colored? What would you recommend most, glimmer mists or the distressed daubers? I SO wish they had things like that here! That would be so much fun to attend! Gina